keith schreiber, aia, LEED AP
As a founding principal, Keith continues an active project leadership role in the firm. His thirty-seven years of experience has focused on the planning, design, and technical development of buildings. Starting his career first as a construction manager, then as an architect has given Keith experience in the real world of turning a design into a successful building. Equally important to creative design ability and technical experience is the attitude of openness Keith brings to the process. He in an energetic advocate for project success and enjoys the process as much as the physical manifestation of a well designed building.
Keith serves on the Project Review Committee of the Washington State Capital Projects Advisory Board and is the past Chairman of the South Seattle Community College Foundation Board.
- Principal, Schreiber Starling Whitehead Architects, 1987 - Present
- Contracts & Design Manager, Hifab International, 1986 - 1987
- Associate Project Manager, Eric Meng Associates, 1984 - 1986
- Project Architect, Henningson, Durham, and Richardson, 1981 - 1984
- Project Officer, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, 1977 - 1981
Bachelor of Architecture - University of Idaho, 1977
Urban Design Studies - University of Copenhagen, 1975
Washington State, 1983
American Institute of Architects
USGBC LEED Accredited Professional
Society for College and University Planning